SIMCARE, Sugar Land, TX.
Your Trusted Primary Care Physician, Pediatrician, and Family Doctor.
We’re dedicated to quality care and patient satisfaction so that you can live life uninterrupted. Simcare is a family practice ( primary care & internal medicine) and urgent care to meet your schedule demands. Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to Health Care. Discover at Sugar Land, Tx how to get quality yet affordable care for your entire family with our family medicine services. From annual checkups and sports physicals to screenings, we can meet all your physician’s needs. Our clinic’s services span a variety of treatments including adult medicine, women’s health, pediatrics, men’s health, mental health, and preventive health care.
We believe health care is more than an annual check-up or flu vaccination. It’s a long-term relationship with a physician who cares about you and your health.
Primary, Urgent Care & Internal Medicine
General Medical Illness
Personal Men's and Women's Care
Asthma/COPD Lung Function Tests
Weight Loss Program
Cosmetic Botox Treatment
Minor Office Surgery
- Accidents and Fractures
- Coughs and Flu
- Health maintenance services
- Sprains and Strains
- Asthma and Allergies
- Aches and Pains
- Immunization and Physicals
Information required while visiting our clinic in Sugar Land. TX
Resources For Existing & New Patients.
New Patient Registration
- Arrive 20-30 minutes before visit for New Patient paperwork
- Bring driver’s license and health insurance card
- Minor patients – will need child’s and parent’s social security number
- Please call our office at least one day in advance
- You must schedule an appointment in order to have a referral generated, including any referral renewals
All Patient Appointments
- Same day appointments are available. Call the office during normal business hours, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Notify our office of any pertinent changes in your medical condistions, contact and insurance information
- Bring all of your medications
- Appointments for routine care are best arranged in advance, if possible
- No refills if missed appointments, call your pharmacy and have them fax a request, and allow 72 hours for authorization
- Payment for services is due at the time of your visit
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Cash
- Unpaid balances will incur a late fee every 30 days
We Are Conveniently Located-
Notes: Insurance Information
WE ACCEPT MOST INSURANCE AND ASSIGNMENT ON ALL MEDICARE CLAIMS (please call if not sure).
WE DO NOT ACCEPT MEDICAID AND COMMUNITY HEALTH PLANS.
Appointments or for general questions, please call 281-491-1911
Send Message to Us!
Blogs: Recent & Updated.
It is hard to separate diabetes from other forms of diseases in the pediatric population. Obesity, race, and...
When it comes to healthy eating and food preferences, children of school age will fall into a broad range...
The condition should be screened for someone who has signs of Diabetes. Some individuals, especially those aged...