Resources For Existing & New Patients.
Your Trusted Primary Care Physician, Pediatrician, and Family Doctor.
New Patient Registration
- Arrive 20-30 minutes before visit for New Patient paperwork
- Bring driver’s license and health insurance card
- Minor patients – will need child’s and parent’s social security number
- Please call our office at least one day in advance
- You must schedule an appointment in order to have a referral generated, including any referral renewals
All Patient Appointments
- Same day appointments are available. Call the office during normal business hours, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Notify our office of any pertinent changes in your medical condistions, contact and insurance information
- Bring all of your medications
- Appointments for routine care are best arranged in advance, if possible
- No refills if missed appointments, call your pharmacy and have them fax a request, and allow 72 hours for authorization
- Payment for services is due at the time of your visit
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Cash
- Unpaid balances will incur a late fee every 30 days
Links and References
Finding the right information online can be troublesome and difficult. Below are links to diseases and conditions, wellness information, hospitals and national health organizations for your convenience.
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology: www.aaaai.org
American Academy of Dermatology: www.aad.org
American Cancer Society: www.cancer.org
American Dental Association: www.ada.org
American Diabetes Association: www.diabetes.org
American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association: www.afsafund.org
American Heart Association: www.americanheart.org
American Lung Association: www.lungusa.org
American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
American Stroke Association: www.americanstrokeassociation.org
Arthritis Association: www.arthritis.org
Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov
Duval County Health Department: www.dchd.net
Florida Dept of Health: www.doh.state.fl.us
Florida Poisoning Emergencies: www.aapcc.org
Multiple Sclerosis: www.nmss.org
National Academy of Diabetes Digestive Kidney Diseases: www.nih.gov
Nutrition American Society for Nutritional Services: www.nutrition.org
National Cancer Institute: www.cancer.gov
National Institutes of Health: www.nih.gov
National Institute of Mental Health: www.nimh.nih.gov
National Fibromyalgia Partnership: www.fmpartnership.org
Ovarian Cancer National Alliance: www.ovariancancer.org
Red Cross: www.redcross.org
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration: www.samhsa.gov
The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease: www.womenheart.org
Appointments or for general questions, please call 281-491-1911
Send a Message to Us- if you have any more inquiries.
Blogs: Recent & Updated.
It is hard to separate diabetes from other forms of diseases in the pediatric population. Obesity, race, and...
When it comes to healthy eating and food preferences, children of school age will fall into a broad range...
The condition should be screened for someone who has signs of Diabetes. Some individuals, especially those aged...